• Organize and string together raw footage into a continuous whole according to scripts or the instructions of directors and producers.
• Edit films and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, arrange films into sequences, and correct errors, using editing equipment.
• Select and combine the most effective shots of each scene to form a logical and smoothly running story.
• Review footage sequence by sequence to become familiar with it before assembling it into a final product. clients face to face
• Set up and operate computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units to produce a final product.
• Must have experience in final cut or premiere.
• Must have photo shop experience.
• Must have experience 2-3 years at least.
• Video editing skills
• Photographer Skills
• Speak English fluently.
• Be responsible professional and take pride in their work.