Talent Acquisition Specialist
Experience: 1-3 years as Talent Acquisition Specialist or Recruitment consultant
Qualification: bachelor’s degree
Job Summary: You will be responsible for identifying, attracting, and sourcing qualified talent using different niche channel and social media outlets, integrity, a positive attitude, creativity and collaboration will be key to your success in this role.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Work closely with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs and develop a hiring strategy for each role.
• Identify attract and source hard-to-find passive talent using different channel such as LinkedIn, job boards and other social media.
• Prepare job description, manage postings on HQMENA career website as well as other relevant posting channels.
• Manage all aspect of the recruitment process including pre-screening, on site interview, reference checks and offers,
• Prepare and process hiring documentation in collaboration with the Human Resources department.
• Maintain and promote company policies and procedures pertaining to the recruitment process established.
• Implement brand confidence and retention practices among newly recruited talent.
• Continually identify new opportunities for key process improvement initiatives that help improve the recruiting strategy at HQMENA
• Foster and maintain professional relationships with existing employees.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
•3-4 years full cycle recruitment experience in hiring across multiple function.
• Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems (ATS) and Microsoft office suite: word/excel/outlook
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are a must
• Strategic, dynamic, enthusiastic, and quick to take initiative.
• Highly motivated, Goal oriented, result oriented and team player.