Event Exhibition Operations Manager
Language: English is mandatory,
• As an operations manager your responsibility is to coordinate and work in close partnership with the Project teams and inter-departmental teams to plan, direct and manage the logistics & operations of the exhibitions organised to achieve department financial & operational targets.
• To oversee all aspects of the operations activity for Exhibition operating, Working diligently to continuously improve our working practices in procurement, customer service, operations, logistics management, vender management and multiple team leadership.
• This role involves leading and managing a team with 2 director reports and a global operation team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Develop, direct, and monitor the operations’ planning and execution of exhibitions.
• Create and devise innovative, cost-efficient and time solutions and alternatives to operational deliverables.
• On-site halls management throughout each exhibition, ensuring smooth running of the show.
• Follow & implement the Policies & Procedures, and Implement duties in line with the Quality standards,
• Ensure there is full adoption of agreed processes of new, integrated end-to-end delivery process and SOP for your region Build a customer-first approach that provides efficient, effective and value add service to our exhibition.
• Provide support where needed with planning and executing all operations and logistics for the Events portfolios, consisting of conferences, exhibitions, dinners and awards.
• Ensure that all Events portfolios deliver an excellent visitor, exhibitor, sponsor and delegate experience.
• Provide support to oversee venue selection and negotiations, conduct site visits and ensure venues are fit for purpose.
• To conduct feasibility studies regarding the operational requirements for current, and future flagship event locations.
• Review operation processes are in place, such as show cycle timelines, briefing documents, planning schedules, and budget trackers, are in place, implemented and consistent across global Event portfolio events.
• Work with the internal technology department and external suppliers, to drive platform improvements that create operational efficiencies and support our clients.
• Share best practise and learnings across the group Operational Strategy and Delivery
• Develop and implement the business plan and operational strategy of the Event and Exhibition portfolios,
• Lead procurement and reduce cost and improve operational efficiencies and effectiveness. • Leads and encourages team to ensure efficient and creative delivery of all events.
• 5+ years’ experience in Exhibition organising Operations.
• Proven leadership experience and capabilities
• Problem-solving skills and Works well under pressure
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, Interpersonal, relationship management and networking skills
• Planning/time management/self-organization and self-discipline, Initiative - proactive and able to work independently.